We are seeking a self-motivated, passionate individual that has a strong and diverse marketing sense that can help a new and emerging tech company present its products and innovations to the world. Preferably you are a seasoned marketer with an incredible eye for detail, a love and knack for all things digital and a creative flair when it comes to copywriting. You are also a social media wizard, branding architecture guru, continuous learner and someone that’s up for any challenge that may come your way. The role requires the individual to be part marketer, part project manager, part event organizer with an ability to juggle a variety of projects and responsibilities at once.
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and ability to roll with the punches and lend a hand wherever needed. You will be part of a lean team that will take on a lot and will be required to keep pushing to get projects done on time.
- Work with executive marketing team to develop and execute marketing and communications strategies that tell our client’s story.
- Help formulate brand strategies to promote a growing and evolving array of products and services within a rapidly growing tech company.
- Effectively use social media to engage potential new clients and develop marketing plans and ideas that will actively support business and sales growth.
- Ability to create original designs for print as well as a variety of electronic platforms
- Be a great marketer and outstanding writer
- Understand, help develop and champion the company brand
- Support marketing and communications activities to serve the needs of various departments
- Identify potential new market opportunities and develop appropriate marketing initiatives
- Devise advertising plans and media coordination
- Copyrighting and content creation for website, social media platforms and email marketing
- Coordinating with vendors to design and develop a variety of marketing and promotional materials that reflect corporate branding, such as posters, digital advertisements, product brochures and print collateral
- Devise email marketing initiatives with copywriting, list management, image selection and testing
- Writing blogs and other promotional submissions
- Regularly audit all company online platforms to ensure content is relevant and up-to-date
- Constantly explore the digital landscape to stay ahead of the curve
- Help strategize, research and implement SEO best practices for company and product websites
- Organize and perform event prep and logistics
- Develop content for sales and product training
- Work closely with sales, product and research cross-functional teams
- Support executive management team as required
- A university degree in a related field such as Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- Relevant marketing and communications experience (1 to 3 years) is preferable
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience developing brands and brand strategies
- Exceptional writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind
- Demonstrated experience in social and digital media
- Active interest in technology and innovation
- Graphic design experience considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and video editing tools considered and asset
- Experience with website content management systems and CRM systems
- Familiarity with a breadth of social media platforms and management tools
- Excellent organizational, time management and project coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – can successfully work with various levels of an organization, whether that is with colleagues, senior executives, customers or partners
- Extortionary drive, and productive working independently or collaboratively
- Demonstrates grace under pressure
- Ability to take initiative, be creative and think on your feet
Remuneration will be based on skills and experience.
So, you have seen our work – now let’s see yours! Smart, passionate applicants should e-mail their resume and portfolio PDF or URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No PDFs over 4MB please. Only select candidates will be contacted.